Tuesday, 10 May 2016

that bomber jacket.



Note to self - don't go on instagram next time you want to save money. As soon as I saw this burnt orange bomber jacket, I clicked buy.

I've already got a black longline bomber jacket, so for the next one I was looking for something a bit different. I'm already a huge fan of prettylittlething.com, because I think their brand is a great go-to if you are looking for trends on a budget. I'm not normally a fan of shorter satin bomber jackets, but like I said before the colour of this one immediately caught my attention. The pictures really aren't doing the tone justice, trust me.





























As the bomber is such a statement piece, I wanted to keep the rest of my outfit really neutral. Teamed up with this knit top, skinny jeans and trainers, this really is my go-to outfit at the moment. For someone who is normally alarmed by colour, I have to say I am sold with this one!   






Knit (similar here) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs