Monday, 26 September 2016

morocco day two.





























Second day in Morocco was filled with a lot of activities (including climbing atlas mountains and taking on the notorious jemaa el-fnaa market), so trousers and trainers were a must.

As soon as I saw these jersey wide leg trousers, I knew I had to have them and how exactly I'd style them. Normally with this sort of shape, they either overwhelm my shape or fit in all the wrong places. However these were so flattering. The addition of the pleats on the front define the waist even more, which I love! The only thing was where they were too long for me, the waist wasn't sitting right and needed to be taken in a little *short person problems*. So I took these to a seamstress, who did an awesome job at perfecting them for my own shape - which I advice others to do. As the fabric is jersey, I panicked that she would make holes in them, but as promised the condition was exactly as I had left them. So if there's any doubts in your mind whether the fabric will hold up, trust me they will.


This ribbed knit crop top was the peanut butter and jelly to my trousers. This was another piece I purchased from na-kd.com, and something I've wanted for a while I must admit. The delivery did not disappoint. This warm dusty rose shade is very on point on Instragram at the moment, and something I don't currently have in my wardrobe - it's always good to widen the horizons away from my beloved black from time to time. It features a scoop hem and cute splits on either side of the wrist. *sigh* I am just in love that I might have to go buy it in all the other colours!




I finished off the look with my trusty adidas superstars, small black backpack and gold chain from primark. The necklace just ties in the warm accents from the top, whilst the trainers keep this looking sporty and comfy. 

Top
Trousers
Trainers
Bag (similar here)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs