Sunday, 16 October 2016

boot season: wishlist.




Autumn is here, thus calls for some new booties! These are just some of my favourites out there right now... and I've totally got you covered for all the hot trends this season.


Mango Lace Ups: Everybody should own at least one pair of biker boots, and these ones totally kick ass. Jet black, shiny finish wish a dark metal ring at the centre - these scream grunge like no other! So if you are new to this party, these are the ones you want to begin with.

Giesel Stacked Flatforms: If you're feeling daring and want to push your boot game, make a statement with these edgy shoes. They caught my attention immediately, and I'm dying to get my hands on them. I'm not usually one for cleated soles, but these are just to die for. I am visualising me and these boots teamed up with a long black trench, maxi black knit dress and patent black bag... *sigh*

Kendall + Kylie Faux Suede Sock Boots: Simple yet chic, these sock booties are a must. You could literally wear them with anything! These are a little on the pricey side, but the design is so timeless that they'll last you a lifetime. 

Athena Floral Embroidered Boots: I saw these boots plastered all over instagram and my obsession started there. Embroidery is everywhere right now, and I need/want/have to add these to my collection! You could keep it simple, but why not push it further with some embroidered jeans and bomber jacket - perfect for day or night!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs