Friday, 25 November 2016

black friday: the favourites.


Who doesn't love a good bargain hey...

Black Friday is finally upon us. Normally I don't participate myself, but I must say this year has some very tempting offers. So I've got a list full of things that will have you covered from head-to-toe, with even a few home decor pieces thrown in there too! Now lets begin with my most valued category...

OUTERWEAR

  
 

TOPS

  
  

BOTTOMS

  
  

 SHOES

     
  

ACCESSORIES 

  
  

HOME

  
      

 BEAUTY



Hope you liked all my cool picks. Now that I've shown you the kind of things on offer, hurry and shop before you run out of time!

*You may notice that some of the links I have featured don't have direct discounts (like missguided, asos and h&m). Those websites in particular are offering anything up to 50% off all products for a black friday special

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs